Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Upcoming Salty Apple events
Get ready to get crafty!
We are offering 3 separate crafty days for girls 6 years old to 12 years old to come and create. Final location is TBD but it will take place in Newport Beach, CA.
Each day will have its own unique creative projects & baking! We are still putting the finishing touches on all the activities, but here is an example of what the days will look like:
: Halloween Crafty Day :
- we will be baking candy corn rice krispie treats from scratch (yes, each girl will bring some home!)
- we will make a couple pumpkin crafts ("mummy" pumpkins and pretty paper covered pumpkins)
- we will also put together cute neighbor gifts to "boo" some neighbors just in time for Halloween festivities
: Fall Crafty Day :
- we will be baking home made pumpkin bread (yes, each girl will bring some home and this recipe is TO DIE FOR!)
- we will be making hand made Fall wreaths
- we will make a gratitude tree - just in time for Thanksgiving - and this will be something your family can use to display what you are thankful for!
: Holiday Crafty Day :
- we will be baking amazing holiday scones (cranberry and white chocolate chip scones from scratch)
- we will make ornaments
- each girl will make several handmade gifts to give to family members for the holidays (we will also package them so that they are ready to be given)
- each girl will make a gift for a neighbor, from your family to their's
We are excited to share inspiration and creativity with your girls! Email us with questions, and please RSVP for the days you want to attend ASAP as we have limited space available.
RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you want your daughter to attend.
A portion of proceeds from these crafty days will be donated to Love146, an organization working to help end child sex trafficking. Read more about "The Salty Apple Privilege" here.